Day 5
Great day at the lab. Fit a few of the people I cast and they did very well. One young man got right up on the prosthesis and started walking in the parallel bars. After a few trips he progresses outside the bars with crutches and then one crutch. Things like this take awhile for most people, but for some reason, these people do incredibly well. Foods great again! Have I told you about my pillow. I say pillow because I find it at the head of the bed when I go to sleep, but I think its just a pillow case. My fantastic Lovely Wife got me a special bag to put my mattress in to prevent the same bed bug incident from Haiti and the previous trips to Guatemala. Unfortunately, with my incredible memory, I told her it was a twin size bed (it's a full size). I got most of it in, and I think the bed bugs are confused with it, because so far I'm safe. Tomorrows another busy day at the lab. Should be late again. Ehsan said Hi!
No comments:
Post a Comment